The skin area covering your lips is probably one of the thinnest areas in your body, that’s why it’s important to take care of your lips that same way you take care of your skin routine.
Here are 5 easy tips to help you take care of your lips!
- Drink water! Our lips need plenty of water in order not to get dry and chapped.
- Do not lick your lips! Our saliva might relieve us a bit when we feel they’re super dry, but on a long run, they’re the reason our lips tend to dry out.
- Exfoliate! Use a lip scrub once a week to remove dead and dry skin flakes and brush them using the right tool that will not damage the skin of your lips.
- Hydrate! Our lips do not contain oil glands, that’s why it is vital to use the right lip balm and keep them hydrated.
- Moisturize! Our lips are always exposed to the sun, that’s why it’s super important to use lip products that contain SPF15 or higher even when wearing face masks!
Remember, to keep your lips beautiful, healthy, and kissable!